The glutathione system facilitates the body’s natural cleansing processes, including the elimination of unwanted elements from within the body, and out through the gastrointestinal tract. The Detox Qube® from Quicksilver Scientific contains the elements necessary to help with systemic support.
By strengthening the glutathione system within the cell, foreign elements can be captured and transported, and cellular antioxidant status, health, and function may be simultaneously maintained. Elimination in the body starts with the use of a binder with high affinity for heavy unwanted elements. These can capture the element-glutathione conjugates secreted in the bile into the intestines and may ensure comprehensive elimination from the body.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Quicksilver Scientific® reserves the right to change packaging, product images and specifications at any time.
**Please note: this protocol contains product that must be stored in the refrigerator
The Detox Qube® consists of 4 core Quicksilver Scientific products: Liposomal Glutathione**, Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid**, Clear Way Cofactors, and IMD Intestinal Cleanse. These are designed to function synergistically to support the body’s natural processes of elimination
- Liposomal Glutathione** is one of the anchors of the system. Glutathione, also naturally produced by the liver, can help deliver the body’s core antioxidant and detoxification compound. The liposomal delivery of glutathione can be very effective at delivering this important nutrient both into the bloodstream.
- Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid** can provide these potent antioxidants directly into the bloodstream through liposomal delivery. They can support the body’s endogenous production of glutathione and the associated molecules and enzymes that function to support or remove unwanted elements from the body.
- The nutrients and natural substances found in Clear Way Cofactors are designed to encourage the elimination of unwanted elements. The body’s process of elimination can be supported with:
- production of glutathione,
- addressing biofilms that may impede release,
- gastrointestinal health and elimination,
- and elimination pathways.
- Finally, natural elimination requires a binder that adheres to unwanted elements excreted in the bile to prevent their reabsorption in the intestines. The binder then escorts them out through the gastrointestinal tract. IMD Intestinal Cleanse is a proprietary thiol-functionalized silica, which can tightly bind to such elements in the body.
THIS PROTOCOL CONTAINS:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If pregnant, consult a physician before use.